Badger Bash Returns To New Union South | Events
Madison's largest and longest running public tailgating party will once again be back in action, but this year it will be at the new Union South on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
Located just steps away from Camp Randall Stadium at the corner of Dayton and Randall Streets, the state-of-the-art building will provide you with a one-stop-shop for a full Badger tailgate experience.
Join fellow Badgers at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 1, at the Badger Bash.
The event will be hosted prior to each home football game. Fans can enjoy performances by the UW Marching Band, food hot off the grill, icy cold beverages, Bucky Badger and more new activities including:
On The Plaza: Home of the UW Marching Band!
- Live pre-game Big 1070 radio broadcast and win prizes in the “Bucky Money Machine”
- Star Country and TVW media tents offering prizes and giveaways
- Plenty of food options
- Badger and Union merchandise on sale
The Orchard: Family friendly fun!
- Face painting, inflatables and lots of activities for kids!
- Food kiosks, featuring brats, the famous Babcock ice cream and other options
The Sett: Catch all the pre-game action on our 16-foot HDTV!
- Great food options!
- Bowling, billiards and air hockey in the low level along with beverages, pizza and other snacks.
6th Quarter: After the game, stop back at Union South for the 6th Quarter!
- Great food, great venue for celebrating and catching the replay and other sports.
- “Badger Gameday” post-game broadcast on 1310 WIBA, live from Union South.
Badger Bash and other events such as the Distinguished Lecture Series are open to the public. However, the Wisconsin Union, which covers both Union South and Memorial Union, is a membership organization. For more information, visit www.union.wisc.edu/membership.
For Badger Bash updates, visit www.union.wisc.edu/badgerbash.