A fire damaged a vendor's food car at the Taste of Madison on Sunday night.
Madison firefighters were called to 10 E. Main St. just after 8 p.m. Saturday.
Firefighters found a food service trailer with smoke coming from a cooking vent and the eaves of the roof at the rear of the trailer.
David Piovanetti, owner of Caracas Empanadas, said he noticed the smoke as he was using his fryer. He shut down the fryer and moved a propane tank from the area.
Firefighters cut through the metal skin on the exterior of trailer, said Lori Wirth, Madison Fire Department spokeswoman. She said the metal covered plywood walls that had caught on fire.
Crews extinguished the fire and turned the trailer back over to the owner.
No one was injured. Wirth said no damage estimate was available.